5 Acre building lot in Franklin County!
For Sale in
Franklin County Virginia
Contact us Today.
Interested in this property? Call, text, or email us today for more details!
Feel free to visit the property any time, no need to set up an appointment, this property has no address, the directions can be found in the google map link below.
Subscribe to text alerts by texting “countryland” to (541) 375-0012 and be the first to know when we get a great deal in.
By texting “countryland” you authorize Country Land Group to send text messages with offers & other information, possibly using automated technology, to the number you provided. Message/data rates apply. Consent is not a condition of purchase. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Discover Your Dream Property with Surveys Available!
Looking for the perfect piece of land? Look no further! We have an incredible property waiting for you. Here are the amazing features that make it truly exceptional:
- Unmatched Convenience: Situated just a 20-minute drive from Rocky Mount, this property offers the ideal balance of tranquility and accessibility. Experience the best of both worlds as you escape the hustle and bustle without sacrificing convenience.
- Nature’s Abundance: Immerse yourself in the beauty of nature on this completely wooded property, adorned with mature timber. Enjoy the serenity of your own private oasis, surrounded by lush greenery and harmonious wildlife.
- Endless Possibilities: With electric already available on-site, this property is ready to bring your vision to life. Whether you dream of building a cozy cabin, a tranquil retreat, or a stunning family home, the choice is yours.
- Road Maintenance Made Easy: Maintain your peace of mind with a mere $150 per year to support the maintenance of the private road that leads to your property.
- A Gracious Topography: The front of the property boasts a delightful flat surface, providing a perfect canvas for your architectural aspirations. As you venture towards the back, the gentle slope adds a touch of character and potential for unique landscaping ideas.
- Preserve the Charm: While the property is unzoned, there are deed restrictions in place to preserve the natural beauty and harmony of the surroundings. These restrictions help maintain the integrity of the area, ensuring a lasting legacy for generations to come.
- Prioritized Comfort: The seller has taken care of essential groundwork by conducting a perk test on the property. Benefit from this valuable information as you plan for the perfect home, knowing that the groundwork has been thoughtfully considered. Copy of the perk test not currently available.
Don’t miss this exceptional opportunity to secure the property of your dreams! Take the first step towards a life of tranquility, natural beauty, and convenience. Contact us now learn more and explore the endless possibilities that await you!
Buyer to verify all the above.
Address: HAWATHA DR FERRUM, VA, 24088
Cash Discount Price: $24,900.00
*There is a $1000 deposit required with all purchases. $500 is a non refundable transaction fee and the remaining $500 would be applied to the purchase price at time of closing.
Owner Financing Terms: $6,900 down and $360.38/month for 72 months.
*Applicable fees may apply including but not limited to $35/ month servicing fee and 12.9% interest for owner financing. Buyer is responsible for annual property tax. Contact Country Land Sellers for more details. Monthly payment subject to change based on down payment. Monthly payment shown is an estimate only.
Acres: 5 Acres (Raw Land)
Coordinates: 36.8899963024231 -80.1061712595347
Parcel #: 990000212
Yearly Estimated Taxes: $79.3
Elevation: 1319 FT
Property Dimensions: L – 497 FT; W – 430 FT
Zoning: NON ZONED
County Planning and zoning phone #: Planning & Community Development (540) 483-3027
Link to zoning info on county website: https://www.franklincountyva.gov/307/Planning-Community-Development
Does this property have an HOA?: Yes
Does this property have a survey?: Yes
Elementary school: FERRUM ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
Middle school: BEN FRANKLIN MIDDLE-WEST
High school: FRANKLIN COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL
Phone # for electric company: American Electric Power – Appalachian (800) 956-4237
Legal Description: THOMPSON’S RIDGE TRACT 11 SEC 2
If this property is not what you are looking for, go to our website at www.countrylandsellers.com and sign up for our deal alerts; you will be notified whenever we have a new property for sale! Or, e-mail, call or text us, and we may be able to find the property you are looking for.
Disclaimers: This property is being sold “as is”. We do our best to collect accurate information, but we cannot guarantee that any of the information in this ad is correct, we recommend each buyer do their own research. We do our best to get pictures of the actual property, but they may not be of the property we are advertising. This Property is being sold “as is”, the information we have listed in this ad may or may not be correct, but it is what we found when we researched this property. Please talk to a surveyor if you wish to verify the size of the property, the property may not be the size we have listed in the ad, we are just relaying the information the county has on the property. Under no circumstances do we ever do refunds on any property, it is the buyers responsibility to do their own due diligence before buying.