Unrestricted 14.45 acres in
Florence County South Carolina!
Contact us Today.
Interested in this property? Call, text, or email us today for more details!
Feel free to visit the property any time, no need to set up an appointment, this property has no address, the directions can be found in the google map link below.
Subscribe to text alerts by texting “countryland” to (541) 375-0012 and be the first to know when we get a great deal in.
By texting “countryland” you authorize Country Land Group to send text messages with offers & other information, possibly using automated technology, to the number you provided. Message/data rates apply. Consent is not a condition of purchase. You may unsubscribe at any time.
🌳 Embrace the Natural Beauty! Build Your Dreams on Your Terms! 🌳
Discover the perfect blend of nature and freedom on this exceptional piece of land in Florence. This unique property is a haven for those seeking tranquility, opportunity, and limitless possibilities.
🌲 Property Highlights:
- Perfectly nestled among a variety of beautiful trees, including elm, loblolly pine, persimmon, river birch, red maple, water oak, sweet gum, and tulip poplar.
- Mature woods with very little merchantable timber around the edges.
- A natural 1 to 2-acre field, potentially larger, at the back of the property, open and ready for your creative touch.
- A drivable road around the edge of the overgrown loblolly and sweet gum trees.
- An old concrete block building at the southern edge, offering a touch of intrigue
🏞️ Location Perks:
- Conveniently located on a county-maintained road for easy access.
- Wooded areas may get wet during rainy seasons.
- Unzoned and unrestricted, giving you the freedom to hunt, farm, and build as you please. It’s your property, after all!
- Property approved for septic, with perk testing documentation available upon request.
- Only a 45-minute drive to the charming town of Florence.
- Less than an hour away from the sun-kissed beaches – a perfect escape whenever you desire!
Your dream property awaits – a place where your imagination can run wild and where the tranquility of nature is your backdrop. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to make it your own!
📞 Contact us today to learn more about this incredible property and take the first step toward a life where you can do what you want, just the way it should be. Create your future in harmony with nature – it’s all here, waiting for you!
Completed survey available upon request.
Buyer to verify all the above.
Address: New Pine Rd, Johnsonville, SC 29555
Cash Discount Price: $69,900.00
*There is a $1000 deposit required with all purchases. $500 is a non refundable transaction fee and the remaining $500 would be applied to the purchase price at time of closing.
Owner Financed Price: $89,900.00
Owner Financing Terms: $29,900 down and $1,201.28/month for 72 months.
*Applicable fees may apply including but not limited to $35/ month servicing fee and 12.9% interest for owner financing. Buyer is responsible for annual property tax. Contact Country Land Sellers for more details. Monthly payment subject to change based on down payment. Monthly payment shown is an estimate only.
Acres: 14.45 Acres (Raw Land)
Parcel #: 00424-05-035
Yearly Estimated Taxes: $61
Elevation: 57 FT
Property Dimensions: 1045 FT X 575 FT X 354 FT X 1094 FT X 185 FT
Zoning: Unzoned Lot
County Planning and zoning phone #: Planning
(843) 676-8600 / (866) 258-9232
Link to zoning info on county website: http://florenceco.org/offices/planning
Does this property have an HOA?: No
Does this property have a survey?: No
Elementary school: JOHNSONVILLE ELEMENTARY
Middle school: JOHNSONVILLE MIDDLE
High school: JOHNSONVILLE HIGH
Phone # for electric company: Duke Energy – Progress – (800) 452-2777
Legal Description: OFF ST HWY 560 15.5 acres more or less
If this property is not what you are looking for, go to our website at www.countrylandsellers.com and sign up for our deal alerts; you will be notified whenever we have a new property for sale! Or, e-mail, call or text us, and we may be able to find the property you are looking for.
Disclaimers: This property is being sold “as is”. We do our best to collect accurate information, but we cannot guarantee that any of the information in this ad is correct, we recommend each buyer do their own research. We do our best to get pictures of the actual property, but they may not be of the property we are advertising. This Property is being sold “as is”, the information we have listed in this ad may or may not be correct, but it is what we found when we researched this property. Please talk to a surveyor if you wish to verify the size of the property, the property may not be the size we have listed in the ad, we are just relaying the information the county has on the property. Under no circumstances do we ever do refunds on any property, it is the buyers responsibility to do their own due diligence before buying.